Beauty review: Thayers Witch Hazel Toner
Okay. I posted my skincare routine before and told everyone that Im only using Korean skincare. Well Ive changed. The elaboration of my reason to buy Thayers Witch Hazel Toner starts here…
Hahaha So while im in Korea, im running out of toner. I went to the nearest Olive Young to get a new toner. A few days without toner my skin is very dry and flaky. The area around my nose hurts so bad due to the dryness. As im in Olive Young, im considering 2 toners, which are Mamonde rose toner and Thayers Witch Hazel Toner Aloe Vera Formula, Rose Petal. Both have rose as the main ingredient. Since Thayers Witch Hazel Toner on sale I choose that one hahaha im a simple girl, if its almost the same and one of the choices is cheaper, take the cheaper option.
Its time for my review for this toner.
- Price wise, its affordable, considering the amount of the toner.
- Easy to apply since it has watery texture.
- You can implement the 7 (or less) layers toner with this one. It absorbs fast!
- It has fragrance, since im choosing the rose one, it does smell like roses. They have a lot of other variations too.
- The best part is, the toner is very moisturizing. Theres no more dry, flaky skin overnight. Super satisfied with its effect on my skin.
Extra mini beauty related point…
Remember my Gatbawi post from last week where I said there is a shop on top of the mountain? I bought a roller jade hahaha I haven’t see the effect yet but so far its very soothing (make sure to keep it cold) maybe when im 40 years old I will make a review about it 😛 Oh you should see JIngwen’s face whenever Im using it haha